I'm just watching the CNN coverage. This is really big news. I wonder if it's a real breakthrough in the war against terrorism. I hope it'll make Al Qaeda much weaker.
Now, it's slightly off topic, but I watched President Obama's statement about Bin Laden's death and then heard the statements of the two former presidents - G.W Bush and B. Clinton. They both hailed it as a great success for America. And I've been wondering - would any of our politicians have class enough to congratulate their chief opponents on anything, any achievement, like Bush did for Obama? I doubt it. They are all about petty fights, local interests, self-image and self-importance. :(
You are right. Our politician are just simple "bananas", not "chiccitas", like in one of the advert from TV :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if goes about Bin Laden- it's about time for his death. I'm glad to hear ... and you know what?
I learnt about it first from your blog. You are my source of information, haha:)
Glad I could be of use. ;)
ReplyDelete