I was stressed a little, but everything was ok. The most of ous have passed so we are happy that phonetics is behind :) and I hope that your daughter's communion was perfect:)
Yes, most of us passed. Thank God:) It wasn't a bad experience after all, but the prior stress was enormous. And the presentation was very interesting. Ania and Marek did very well. Enjoy Sunday Celebration. Although, the weather is not the friendliest for the 1st Communion day.
Everything went well, for most of us. By the way, thank you for your support about presentation! It really helped me when I was preparing myself. How was your daughter's Communion?
I was stressed a little, but everything was ok. The most of ous have passed so we are happy that phonetics is behind :)
ReplyDeleteand I hope that your daughter's communion was perfect:)
Yes, most of us passed. Thank God:)
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't a bad experience after all, but the prior stress was enormous. And the presentation was very interesting. Ania and Marek did very well.
Enjoy Sunday Celebration. Although, the weather is not the friendliest for the 1st Communion day.
It was OK. I can`t believe there is no more phonetics, this year at least...
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean by " this year at least". Are there any more phonetic classes next years ???
ReplyDeleteEverything went well, for most of us. By the way, thank you for your support about presentation! It really helped me when I was preparing myself. How was your daughter's Communion?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what subjects we will have next year, so `ąt least` was just in case...
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Phonetics went well! Now guess it's only me who's got to catch up.
ReplyDeleteAnia, I'm very happy I could be of help and that the presentation went well! I knew it would!