Thursday, 14 April 2011

College

I'm catching up with college stuff. A bit late, I know. And again, I have to fight an absolutely desperate urge to skip classes. I know I'll be there eventually, but oh, I'm so tempted. I'm tired with being on a tight schedule day by day. I need one day with no schedule at all. Not sure it's gonna happen before July, though.

All in all, I'm happy about our two weekends off in April. It'll be good to be home on a Saturday morning for a change. I don't even remember what it feels like. ;)

MTA: Been meaning to post about it ever since our classes last week, but didn't get around to doing it until now. Okay, girls, your presentation on Dali was spectacular! I've learned so many interesting things! It helped me really appreciate his paintings, for the first time in my life. True, he was crazy ;), but a genius artist at the same time. So, Queen, Daisy and Rosunia - thank you! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad our presentation was useful and enjoyable. See you today. Although,I also look forward to our 2 weekends off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for praising us, it was an interesting experience and a lot of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha, ha.... that is for the fun we've had ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that for me making and giving that presentation was a very useful experience, even thought I didn't like the subject much. And I'm not longer afraid of MS Power Point. ;)

    I'm still happy about the break from college. I need it.

    ReplyDelete