Friday, 11 March 2011

Earthquake in Japan

I'm watching the CNN coverage at the moment and God, those pictures they're showing are absolutely horrifying. :(( I've just heard the situation in Japan is worse than they expected - plus we don't know what may be happening in the nearest future. They're saying there are still 50 countries, from Eastern Asia to Western America, which may be hit with the tsunami waves. It's horrible. :(

2 comments:

  1. It is a VERY difficult and sad experience people of Japan are going through :(
    It also horrifies me watching the covers about the earthquake and thinking about the upcoming tsunami risk in so many regions (parts of Pacific coasts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to the Japanese :(, but at the same time, I'm so impressed with them. What dignity in the face of such danger! They're an incredible nation.

    ReplyDelete