Guys, it was really lovely going out with you today for a drink. I had a great time! Let's repeat it sometime soon, shall we? :) Maybe it could even become our tradition. :D And I hope everyone will be able to come next time!
I also enjoyed our time together- thank you! And the idea about our "going out tradition" is just fantastic. I'm in.... :) Have a nice Sunday and get better.
I'm glad that you spent a great time in "Tajemniczy Ogród":)I wish I had been able to go with you:( But maybe next time:) Because I can see that you are planning "next time":p
I also enjoyed our time together- thank you!
ReplyDeleteAnd the idea about our "going out tradition" is just fantastic. I'm in.... :)
Have a nice Sunday and get better.
I enjoyed it too:)
ReplyDeleteYep I had a great time indeed :] and making it a "tradition" also sounds nice.
ReplyDeleteI also had a great time with you, guys! I am sure that we have to repeat it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you spent a great time in "Tajemniczy Ogród":)I wish I had been able to go with you:( But maybe next time:) Because I can see that you are planning "next time":p
ReplyDeleteSo glad you all enjoyed it too! And Allie, I do hope you'll go with us next time. :)
ReplyDelete