Thursday, 7 April 2011

Looks like we all need a break

It's been a while since October, isn't it? And it's still quite a long time till our summer holidays, so no wonder we all feel tired and unmotivated. Or at least, not motivated enough.

I've just sat down and started doing my homework (about time ;)) and thought I'd share a link to the online dictionary I often use and find quite helpful and user-friendly: http://www.learnersdictionary.com/. There's also the regular Merriam-Webster one online: http://www.merriam-webster.com/, but the first one seems a bit more accessible, at least to me.

Hope you guys are doing okay!

5 comments:

  1. Ok? I wouldn't say so...
    I feel overwhelmed with study. brrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can understand that. How's your little one? Recovered, I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for asking. My little one after 10 days of antibiotic treatment didn't get cured in 100% so another 5 days milder antibiotic was prescribed to him. Phew! I can not wait until I can forget what the pediatric's visits are all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, two weeks! :( I hope he'll be perfectly all right soon and you'll be able to relax a bit!

    ReplyDelete