I so haven't felt like posting this week. I suppose it's just my turn to feel tired and discouraged. Do I even need to add that I don't look forward to tomorrow's tests? :/
At least I'm finally fully recovered. It took me a while, but it's nice to be in good shape again.
This will have to do for a post; now I'm going to comment on your blogs. I haven't been there for a while - sorry about that.
Thanks God, we can forget about the test till next weekend or maybe not... Maybe we should rather start studying again. Well, at least during weekend- we can have fun and forget about school.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice one ;)
I'm really glad that you get better:)
ReplyDeleteand Lizzy I'm very sorry but I've got so little time now that reading your book is really hard and is going very slow, so please if you want it back just tell me and I will take it back...
Think about the people in our group who have to prepare a presentation, I`m sure you `ll feel better when you realise that this pleasure is behind you
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I'm not sure that the thought some of my fellow students are struggling with their presentations right now really makes me feel better. ;)
ReplyDeleteGuess I just need to get my motivation back. I wish I had a day to relax, but alas, there's not chance for it until mid-July or so.
Roxunia, don't worry about the book at all! That is, I don't want to make you feel like you have to read it, but if you think you'd like to, feel free to keep it as long as you want. :) I know you're super busy right now and it'll be like that till the end of summer exams.
ReplyDeleteEexactly-I also need some time to relax. I'm quite fed up with studying ALL the time. It is REALLY tiring.
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't reply reply earlier, Queenie dear. It's been a busy week for me and for the first time ever I'm so not looking forward to the classes. Oh well. ;) I'm just tired, like we all.
ReplyDeleteYou're fast! :D Yes, we all need a break. I'm so happy it's getting warmer, sunnier and greener; it does make me feel more cheerful.
ReplyDelete