Thank you for asking and thinking about us.We all passed !!! It was a matter of luck what questions each of us was given, but still I believe we all passed with degree 4 or 5 :)
I knew it!!! I knew you would! Congratulations!!! But wow, you did get your results quickly!
Yes, yes:) dr Cyboran corrected our exams very quickly, she spent only half an hour working on our exams.
Ah, that's great! She was so fast; I'm very impressed! And happy for you all. :)
Thank you for asking and thinking about us.
ReplyDeleteWe all passed !!! It was a matter of luck what questions each of us was given, but still I believe we all passed with degree 4 or 5 :)
I knew it!!! I knew you would! Congratulations!!! But wow, you did get your results quickly!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes:) dr Cyboran corrected our exams very quickly, she spent only half an hour working on our exams.
ReplyDeleteAh, that's great! She was so fast; I'm very impressed! And happy for you all. :)
ReplyDelete