If any of you has been in doubt as to who I really am, this post will make it perfectly clear ;), but I do need to vent. Why? 'Cause I'm working on this bl**** presentation and I think I can safely say I really hate doing it. I shouldn't really be complaining, because I wanted to challenge myself, and challenge myself I did, but honestly, it's a blood-chilling experience when you read about things like the Groningen Protocol. Ugh. So I keep clinging to my popcorn-and-cola-to-the-end-of-the-semester mantra and it helps. A bit. ;)
I've notice some of you have recently posted - I'm sorry I have no time to comment on your blogs right now, but I'll get around to it when I'm done with The Presentation.
By the way, I've seen some of you use our real names in your posts and comments, so I have a request - please do not use mine - in class, I'm my normal self, but around here, I'm just Lizzy or lizzybennet, OK? :) Thanks in advance and I hope you don't mind me asking. :)
Talk to you soon; I miss blogging.
So... Lizzy:) I'm sure that your presentation will be excellent tomorrow:) I know that working on it wasn't pleasent but thank you for it. Good luck and we'll keep our fingers crossed, kisses:)
ReplyDeleteYes- I'm sure that this presentation will be brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI've already seen bit of it on our group mail
(sorry for having a peek, but...I could not resist).
And I'm also grateful to you and mario_m for taking that presentation's ballast on your shoulders.
Thank you, Queenie and Roxunia, you're so sweet. :* I've just sent it to Mario, so I thought I'd come here, reply to the comments and read your blogs. I feel like I deserve some fun at last. ;)
ReplyDeleteAs for Mario, it was all his work what you saw on our group email. Mario is made of awesome, really, I'm so grateful to him.
"Mario is made of awesome". Yeah-that's true... and he is writing such a nonsenses about himself. Shame on him ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit ill but I'll come today to see your presentation because I'm sure it'll brilliant:-)You devoted a lot of your time and energy to it. I'm looking foward to seeing your performance:-) see you later;-*
ReplyDeleteThank you for healthy vibs:-*
oeeh...Syrup is from other group :P but anyway ..how did it go Lizzy ? :) was it very stressful? i had my fingers crossed too . I saw my girls before this performance... so I suppose it was a bit disturbing.I'm sure everything was going according to plan :D
ReplyDeleteYou presentation WAS GREAT and I really envy you that `popcorn and cola to the end of the term` has just come true.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your support, guys, you were awesome. And Syrup, I didn't know you were from group A! How nice of you to visit my blog then, thank you. :) The presentation went well, thanks for asking. We were both nervous, but our folks were fabulously sypportive, as always. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Daisy, popcorn and cola! You know, just take the next presentation and you'll be able to join us! ;)